We want you to join our growing team! Community Management is a fast paced and technology driven property management company that specializes in Homeowners Association management. We provide superior customer support and are seeking professionals who are great communicators, positive solution finders, and are committed to overseeing homeowner associations in all areas of management.
Community Management has been named one of the BEST PLACES TO WORK by the Greater Baton Rouge Business Report 2 years in a row!
Benefits to being part of the CMGT family: Paid Time Off, Health Care options, Paid Holidays, Birthdays Off, Flexible Scheduling, Employee Engagement Activities, Ongoing training and professional development, and much more!
Job Details: Full Time 40 Hours Onsite Property Management
Salary Range: $48,000- $50,000
Job Duties: We are seeking an experienced Community Manager to oversee all phases of the property’s daily operations and management, as well as supervising all other onsite staff.
Daily Operations include, but are not limited to:
- Interactions with property owners and board members
- Vendor Management
- Property Maintenance & Work Order Management
- Property site visits
- Communication with Corporate Office
- Collaboration with departments on multiple projects
- Property AP and budget management
- Knowledge in Reserve Studies and Facility Maintenance is a HUGE plus
- Answering emails, phone calls, and support tickets from residents and boards.
- Meeting Management - Annual and Board Meetings for HOA
- Understanding of Community Needs and Compliance with Governing Documents
Job Qualifications: Previous Property Management experience preferred. Must have reliable transportation valid driver's license and car insurance.
Skills and Experience Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Must have some experience with property management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service focused
- Vendor Management experience
- Some accounts payables and budgeting
- Proficient in Excel, Office, Outlook, and tech savvy in learning new software
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
*Due to high applicant volume, only top applicants will be contacted for an interview.