Work From Home Opportunity!
We want you to join our growing team! Community Management is a fast paced and technology driven property management company that specializes in Homeowners Association management. We provide superior customer support and are seeking professionals who are great communicators, positive solution finders, and are committed to overseeing homeowner associations in all areas of management.
Community Management has been named one of the BEST PLACES TO WORK by the Greater Baton Rouge Business Report 2 years in a row!
Benefits to being part of the CMGT family: Paid Time Off, Health Care options, Paid Holidays, Birthdays Off, Flexible Scheduling and Remote Work from home, Employee Engagement Activities, Ongoing training and professional development, and much more!
Job Details: Full Time 40 Hours Portfolio property management.
Salary Range: up to $48,000 - based on experience + Mileage.
Job Duties: We are seeking an experienced Community Association Manager in the Lafayette Area to oversee all phases of the property’s daily operations and management, as well as all board meetings and other activities. Some travel will be required.
Daily Operations include, but are not limited to:
- Interactions with property owners and board members
- Vendor Management
- Property Maintenance & Work Order Management
- Property site visits
- Communication with Corporate Office
- Collaboration with departments on multiple projects
- Property Accounts Payables and Budget Management
- Answering emails, phone calls, and support tickets from residents and boards.
- Meeting Management - Annual and Board Meetings for HOA
- Understanding of Community Needs and Compliance with Governing Documents
Job Qualifications: Previous Property Management experience preferred but not required. Must have reliable transportation and valid vehicle insurance. Experience with Homeowners Associations a plus
Skills and Experience Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Must have some experience with property management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service focused
- Vendor Management experience
- Some accounts payables and budgeting
- Proficient in Excel, Office, Outlook, and tech savvy in learning new software
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- High Speed Internet and capability to work from home in a dedicated home office space.
- Able to wear a headset when needed and work at a computer for 6-8 hours a day.
Due to high applicant volume, only top applicants will be contacted.