• Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
• Manage daily work order activity including scheduling, repairs, and billing associated with the work completed
• Manage all aspects of CMGT maintenance technician’s schedules, training, and all other daily activities performed.
• Manage make ready process to get vacated units back to 100% and ready to lease
• Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
Skills and Qualifications:
• High school diploma/GED preferred
• 2+ years’ Residential repair experience
• Reliable transportation and clean driving record
• Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
• Adequate knowledge and experience with all aspects of drywall repair and painting
• Must be able to lift 50+lbs
• Must be comfortable climbing tall ladders, bending, kneeling, climbing for long periods of time
• Experience with Appliance repair including the repair, replacement or installation of major household appliances, such as refrigerators, dishwashers, range ovens, washers and dryers, and hot water heaters
• Must be professional, prompt and courteous correspondence with tenants when scheduling and providing maintenance services, and with contracted vendors that provide additional facility services.
• Excellent communication and team-building skills
• Good Time management skills including maintaining an organized scheduling and tracking system, usually on a computer, to effectively complete all maintenance requests in a timely manner and in the order by which they were received or by level of urgency.
• Ability to keep track of and report on activity
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
• High school diploma or equivalent; Degree from a vocational school or BSc/BA in business administration or facility management will be an advantage.
Job Details: Full Time 40 Hours Maintenance Technician
Salary Range: Full Time range $18per hour
We want you to join our growing team! Community Management is a fast paced and technology driven property management company that specializes in Homeowners Association management. We provide superior customer support and are seeking professionals who are great communicators, positive solution finders, and are committed to overseeing homeowner associations in all areas of management.
Community Management has been named one of the BEST PLACES TO WORK by the Greater Baton Rouge Business Report. We believe our team members are our family!
Benefits to being part of the CMGT family: Paid Time Off, Health Care options, Paid Holidays, Birthdays Off, Flexible Scheduling and Remote Work from home, Employee Engagement Activities, Ongoing training and professional development, and much more!